Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Creative Writing

Here is several pieces from my latest writing;
It was cool and clear, a cloudless night with the moon's rays caressing my cheeks, the wind playing softly with my hair, whispering it's secrets to me. With the sounds of crikets chirping in my ear and the scent of Datura filling my nose, I climbed down the trellis and lept safely in the cold grass.

As I layed down to sleep, a wonderful feeling of peace became apart of me, surrounded by love and happiness, feeling the cool breeze from the window, I felt as if my life had just begun.

I watched sorrowfully as he turned, walked to his horse, and disappeared behind the hedge of Hydrangeas. I cried bitterly as I sank to the ground, the stone cold upon my bare feet." Until we meet again." I said aloud to myself.

Come back to see more work soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment